Safran Colibrys SA usage terms and conditions
The term Safran Colibrys SA or Colibrys refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is : Safran Colibrys SA, Avenue des Sciences 13, 1400 Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland. Our company registered number & place of registration is : CH-645.1.009.986-3, Vaud. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Colibrys SA. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Switzerland.
Safran Colibrys SA recognizes and respects your online privacy. This privacy statement is being provided to you to explain what information Safran Colibrys is collecting from you through your use of this website (this “Site”) and how it uses this information.
This privacy statement applies to information collected through this Site and it does not apply to information that we collect through other means (e.g., other websites, email or other methods such as telephone calls), or to information collected on any other company or third-party site regardless of whether such site links to or is accessible from this Site. You should carefully read the privacy statements of any other websites.
Collection and Use of Information
Technical and Usage Information
When you visit this Site, it automatically collects certain information about you and your request (e.g., your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the content that you request), and other information provided by your browser (e.g., browser name, referral site). This information may be used to improve the content and usefulness of this Site, to understand your usage of the Site and to customize content based on your usage.
Interactively Provided Information
In addition to the technical data noted above, you may provide personal information through this Site through various forms to inquire about or receive Safran Colibrys specific information. In each case your personal information will be used to fulfill your request (e.g., if you sign up for a newsletter, download a product’s datasheet or request a quote).
Disclosures of Information
Your personal information could be shared within the Safran group or with Safran Colibrys distributors. We may disclose your personal information to answer your inquiry or to fulfill the purposes of the Site or to service providers to process the information on Safran Colibrys behalf. In any case, the disclosure of personal information is only to those with a legitimate business reason to access the information. Notwithstanding the above disclosures, we will disclose personal information when required or permitted by law or according to relevant corporate policies.
Safran Colibrys SA may also disclose personal information in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena, and any personal information that you provide may be transferred in a merger, acquisition, restructuring, or other corporate transaction involving Safran Colibrys or its assets.
We do not want to collect or maintain information from those under the age of 18. No part of this Site is structured to attract anyone under the age of 18. By using our Site, you represent that you are not less than 18 years of age.
Accessing or Updating
Your Information Upon request, and after providing satisfactory proof of identity, individuals will be given reasonable access to and, if appropriate, the option to delete the personal information they have provided through this Site.
This Site may contain links to other sites. Safran Colibrys has no control over the information and privacy policies and practices of those websites, and is not responsible for their content, collection and use of information, or freedom from error or viruses. It is your responsibility to recognize, by paying attention to your browser’s address bar, when you are leaving this Site.
Changes and Modifications
Safran Colibrys reserves the right to change or replace this Privacy Statement at any time. Changes will be posted here before the new Statement becomes effective. Please review this page periodically to remain apprised of our current policies and practices.
By providing personal information to us, you consent to the collection and use of the personal information in accordance with this privacy statement. This Site is hosted in Switzerland. Since this service is available to individuals in a variety of global locations, you are consenting to transferring your personal information to countries or jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of data protection in which you are located.
When you visit this Site we will send you a cookie. A cookie stores a small data file on your computer. This file enables us to recognize you each time you visit us. Cookies help us in many ways, for example, by saving your region and language preference and for purposes of collecting non-personal data.
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer.