Colibrys MEMS accelerometers are leading the segment of high-performance MEMS for long-term bias stability under harsh environment. Colibrys is the best choice for cost-effective, high-performance sensors for IMU, AHRS and INS system designers in aerospace, military, naval and railway applications. Guarantee of supply is a key consideration for these applications due to the excessive cost and time required for component re-qualification programs. With approximately one million MEMS sensors delivered over the last 15 years in mission-critical applications, Colibrys is a proven partner for long-term supply.
After the successful Entry in Service of new Accelerometer platform “Series_1000”, successfully implemented in products:
– VS1000 series for low noise vibration measurements
– TS1000T series for high temperature tilt drilling applications,
Colibrys is working on a new high-end MEMS accelerometer project – MS1000 – which reached the advanced stage of development and pre-testing.
- Not yet available.
Colibrys MS9000 sensors are high-performance MEMS capacitive accelerometers developed for precision inertial systems for land, sea and air applications. With a dynamic range of ±2g to ±200g: they are part of the exclusive group of MEMS used in EASA, FAA and DAL A certified systems.
- Low bias and scale factor temperature coef < ± 0.5 mg/°C (typ) and 300 ppm/°C (typ) ( for ±10g range).
- A reference for One Year Bias stability, <±1.5mg typ. (for ±10g range)
- High resolution < 0.15 mg typ (for ±10g range)
- High repeatability Bias after shock
Colibrys HS8000 MEMS accelerometers offer a unique solution for applications requiring inertial grade specifications combined with high shock survivability and very good post shock performance.
- LCC 48 hermetic sealed packaging
- Very high shock survivability : 20'000 g
- Excellent bias stability (incl. post gun hard shock)
- Demonstrated high reliability.