Safran Colibrys is a world-leading supplier of standard and customized MEMS accelerometers for harsh environments and safety critical applications. Safran Colibrys Inertial line of high-performance accelerometers is the best MEMS choice with regards to long-term bias and scale factor repeatability under temperature and vibration. Guarantee of supply is a key consideration for inertial applications in aerospace, defense, naval and railway sectors due to the high cost and time required for component re-qualification programs. With approximately one million MEMS sensors delivered over the last 15 years in mission-critical applications, Colibrys is a proven partner for long-term supply.
Specially designed for Advanced Inertial applications of tactical grade, MS1000 implements an innovative Micro-Electro Mechanical design and electronics for unbeatably accurate measurements in terms of long term bias and scale factor repeatability, in-run bias stability, and vibration rectification error (VRE).
- Long Term Bias Repeatability : 1.2 mg (+/- 10 g, typ.)
- In-run bias stability (Allan Variance @ 10 s): 15 μg
- Noise in band: 34 μg√Hz (+/- 10 g, typ.)
- Non Linearity (IEEE Norm, % of full scale) : 0.3 %
MS9000 is a fully calibrated bulk capacitive accelerometer specially designed for high performance inertial measurements. Its overall bias performances, robustness and low power are adapted for general inertial requirements even in harsh environments.
- Bias temp. coefficients : < 0.5 mg/°C typ. (+/-10 g)
- Scale Factor temp. coefficients: < 100 ppm/°C (+/-10 g)
- Measurement range: +/-2 to +/-200 g
- Analogue Ratiometric Output, LCC 20 package
Colibrys HS8000 MEMS accelerometers offer a unique solution for applications requiring inertial grade specifications combined with high shock survivability and very good post shock performance.
- LCC 48 hermetic sealed packaging
- Very high shock survivability : 20'000 g
- Excellent bias stability (incl. post gun hard shock)
- Demonstrated high reliability.