Recommended for new design
TS8000 ±2 g Inclinometer
The TS8002 is a single-axis cost-effective ±2 g MEMS capacitive Accelerometer/ inclinometer based on a bulk micro-machined silicon element specifically designed for good performances tilt measurement in rugged environments.
With a proven reliable and hermetic sealed package, TS8002 will cover a large range of industrial, energy and military tilt applications.
With nearly one million sensors shipped over the past 25 years, our technologies deliver field-proven, long-term reliability and performance for your most demanding applications.
All Colibrys products are designed and manufactured in Switzerland and are individually tested and qualified to Colibrys standards.
- Excellent long-term bias stability < ±0.086°
- Low temperature Bias thermal coef < ±0.012°/°C
- LCC48 hermetic sealed package: no bias drift in humid environments
- Low consumption, less than 2mW
|Full dynamic scale measurement range||± 2||g|
|Measurement Range for Angle (°)||±90°||(°) ; The angle output has Sinusoidal relationship to voltage output g|
|Bias Calibration||± 0.573||°|
|One year bias stability||< ±0.086||° typ.|
|Bias temp. coefficient||< ±0.012||°/°C typ.|
|Scale factor sensitivity (K1)||1000 ± 8||mV/g|
|One year scale factor stability||300||ppm typ.|
|Scale factor temp. coefficient||100||ppm / °C typ.|
|Resolution / threshold (@ 1Hz)||< 0.0057||°|
|Non linearity||< ±1||% of FS|
|Bandwidth ||0 to ≥ 200||Hz|
|Noise spectral density in band||0.001||°/√Hz typ.|
|Operating temperature range||-40 to 125||°C|
- Agricultural GPS dead Reckoning,
- Antenna Leveling,
- Construction machine inclination with high vibration.
- Borehole survey,
- Tilt orientation within pipeline,
- Directional Drilling – Logging,
- Wireline logging.
- Low-end GPS dead reckoning System and Tracking,
- Sonar Towed Arrays Antenna,
- Low-end north Finding.
- Train tilt measurement,
- Dynamic Railway tracks geometry System.
|TS8000 Datasheet||Datasheet||Download Datasheet|
|LCC mounting and soldering conditions||Technical Notes||Download|
|Down borehole & directional drilling||Application Notes||Download|
|Inclination/Tilt sensing||Application Notes||Download|
|Introduction to Inclinometers/Tilt sensors||Powerpoint presentation||Download|
Please select a region
MS8000/TS8000 Evaluation Board (EVBA) is a device designed to evaluate a full performance of Colibrys TS8000 accelerometer by a simple connection to a power supply and a voltmeter. EVBA design implies a possibility to be mounted to various evaluation environments – the shaker, the tumble table and the oven.
EVBA includes all the components for immediate functioning :
– Soldered MEMS accelerometer with 3 decoupling capacitors
– 2 Connectors (heading & mating)